Do you want to be more attractive and more successful in life? There is one simple solution. Smile! Research has proven that we find others more attractive when they are wearing a smile. In addition, recent studies reveal that better looking smile can make you look more successful, more employable and more attractive.
In figures, 88% of Americans believe an unattractive smile makes a person less appealing to members of the opposite sex. Furthermore, 74% of adults feel an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for career success. To conclude, over a quarter of American adults believes that a better smile can improve their quality of life.
But what if you are self-conscious about your smile? Then, you should know you are not the only one. In fact, recent studies show that only 50% of adult Americans are satisfied with their own smile!
Well, you should also know that there is a solution for your problem, called smile makeover! If you have uneven, discolored or even missing teeth, you can undergo a smile makeover to achieve a beautiful smile! Professional dentists can offer you a customized plan that could include bonding, porcelain veneers, implants and teeth whitening. The smile makeover can correct almost everything you dislike about your smile!
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is the process of improving the appearance of the smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures. Smile makeovers are completely customized for the patient and take into consideration a lot of factors, like your facial appearance, skin tone, hair color, teeth color and shape, gum tissue and lips, in order to develop your ideal smile.
According to the specific needs of the patient, Smile Makeover may involve:
- Restoring missing teeth – tooth bonding procedures, placing dental crowns or restoring missing teeth with dental implants
- Restoring balance and harmony to the smile – tooth bonding procedures to correct uneven, chipped, or cracked teeth or lumineers (porcelain veneers) to create a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
- Reshaping the gums – Gum re-contouring procedures to lengthen the crown or restore the gum line
- Straightening teeth – Orthodontic treatment
- Restoring facial structure – Oral maxillofacial surgery and orthodontic treatments to restore your facial structure after extensive tooth or jaw bone damage.
- Teeth Whitening
What are the Benefits of Smile Makeover?
The benefits of Smile Makeover can be health benefits, as well as aesthetic ones.
The Aesthetic benefits include:
- Teeth, looking and feeling much better
- Beautiful smile which will make you look much better
- Better self-confidence and well being
Health benefits include:
- Teeth that are easier to clean and take care of
- Less risk of decay and infections
In order to get the most out of smile makeover and achieve the smile you have always dreamed of, be sure to get a professional cosmetic smile assessment with a proven dental specialist, who would chose the most appropriate treatment plan for you.
Should you be living or working in Everett, WA, you can rely on a professional treatment from Dr. Gowda – one of the best dental specialist in Everett, WA, who could offer you a Smile Makeover to achieve the perfect smile!