Enhance Your Smile with a Smile Makeover!
Are you self-conscious about your smile? If you have uneven teeth, discolored teeth, or even missing teeth, you can undergo a smile makeover to achieve a beautiful smile! We can put together a customized smile makeover package that might include Lumineers (porcelain veneers), composite bonding, dental implants, and teeth whitening procedures. The smile makeover is typically performed as a cosmetic procedure and can correct almost everything you dislike about your smile!
Your Cosmetic Smile Assessment
You can come in to our office for a cosmetic smile assessment which involves taking a closer look at your facial appearance, teeth, gum tissue, and lip shape so that we can determine what your perfect smile will look like. Smile makeovers are completely customized for the patient and we make sure to take your face shape and unique features in mind.
Some of the ways a smile makeover can enhance your appearance include:
- Restoring missing teeth – We may perform a tooth bonding procedure, place dental crowns, or restore missing teeth with dental implants to create an even smile
- Teeth whitening – We can brighten your smile with a tooth whitening session to give you a more youthful and refreshed appearance
- Straightening teeth – We may recommend adult braces or Invisalign to straighten and align crooked teeth and improve the quality of your smile
- Restoring balance and harmony to the smile – We can perform a tooth bonding procedure to correct uneven, chipped, or cracked teeth. Lumineers can be placed to create a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
- Reshaping the gums – Gum re-contouring procedures can be performed to lengthen the crown or restore the gum line
- Restoring facial structure – Oral maxillofacial surgery and orthodontic treatments can help to restore your facial structure after extensive tooth or jaw bone damage
Enhance Your Smile with Lumineers
If you are a candidate for veneers but want to enjoy the benefits of the latest technology available, talk to your dentist about Lumineers. Lumineers are porcelain veneers that are custom-made to look just like your natural teeth. Patients enjoy a smile makeover in just two visits and can enjoy results for up to 20 years.
Unlike traditional veneers that often require scraping the teeth with a drill, Lumineers require minimal etching and enamel removal. These veneers can be placed without anesthesia and offer very natural-looking results!
The process involves:
- Consultation to determine whether you are a candidate for veneers. An impression is made and sent to a laboratory and your dentist may perform some etching to prepare the teeth for Lumineers. You will wear a set of temporary veneers while your Lumineers are made in a lab.
- Second visit for placement of your Lumineers. Lumineers are bonded to the teeth and secured with a curing light.
Whether you have missing teeth, a crooked smile, or are self-conscious about your gummy smile, consider the benefits of a smile makeover!